Friday, May 31, 2013

How to Plant Sedum Acre


I'll make this short and sweet.

A few years ago, my sister-in-law was walking through my garden and she saw a plant she really liked. I asked her how much she liked it.  A lot, she said.


I told her to grab a handful of it, take it home, throw it at the ground and give it a little water, if she was in the mood.

No digging? That's right. Just plop it where you want it and stand back. I promised her that in no time, she too could be sharing it with her friends and neighbors.  All of them.

And yes, that's how you plant Sedum acre.

It's the plant that doesn't need you for anything.


5 comments:

Christys Cottage Wildlife Garden said...

What a fabulous plant and it's so pretty! Too bad all plants aren't this easy! It reminds me of little stars.

Kylee Baumle said...

Christy ~ It does look like little stars when it's in bloom!

LINDA'S said...

lovely I have too look for it in the garden centre lovely post as well

Anonymous said...

It's a pretty looking plant. That rock in the first picture is cute. Are those googly eyes or are they painted on?

Kylee Baumle said...

Linda ~ If you lived close-by, I'd let you have a couple handfuls! ;-)

Susanne ~ They aren't googly eyes nor are the painted on. They're carved out of rock, just like the owl, but it's a darker rock, so I assume they're glued on, but you can't really tell that.

blogger templates | Make Money Online