Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This card, by Leigh Standley, owner of Curly Girl Designs, was presented a 2010 LOUIE Award in May.  I bought it a month ago, when Mom and I were on a trip to Saugatuck and Holland, MI. I bought it because there's no one I'd rather go on an adventure with than a girlfriend. When she's also my mom, it's twice as nice.

Happy Birthday, Mom!


teresa said...

That is so nice to feel that way about your mom. It's my mom's birthday too, but it's tomorrow. She is 81. I hope I have half her energy at that age.

Nutty Gnome said...

That's a lovely card Kylee and so true. I wish my mum was still alive so that I could share stuff with her :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Happy Birthday MOM. You two are blessed to have one another.

blogger templates | Make Money Online