Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Peek Into My Refrigerator


The last time I shared my refrigerator, I fooled everyone into thinking it was organized, clean and neat. But I knew I was going to be taking a picture, so of course I straightened it up.  I'd do the same with my house if I knew you were coming. (Be sure to call!)

This time, I want to show you the cutest little things I found in the grocery store when I was at Jenna's house last weekend.  I've said before that it doesn't take much to make me smile and these did it.


It's the onion and the tomato.  They are airtight keepers for when you don't use the whole onion or sliced tomato.

The strawberries make me smile, too. :-)



8 comments:

BernieH said...

Now that's a brilliant idea! Wonder where I can get them?

Gail said...

This is a great invention needed by all of us.

Nutty Gnome said...

They're certainly prettier than the Cling Film I wrap my things in! :)

Louise Hartwig said...

Funny! I bought the very same thing last week Good for someone to see the need for such a product.

Sheila said...

I got mine at Sur La Table!

Lona said...

That is the cutest idea Kylee. They look so real too LOL! Strawberries, yummy, they just make me hungry. ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Kylee Baumle said...

Bernie ~ I got mine at Kroger's.

Gail ~ Maybe not needed, but surely wanted! Wait...sometimes that's the same thing! ;-)

Nutty Gnome ~ And you can reuse them over and over and over... :-)

Mom ~ You're kidding me! Where did you get yours?

Sheila ~ I'm not familiar with that store. I'll bet it's a fun one, though!

Lona ~ I just couldn't resist them!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You bet they are cute and useful.

blogger templates | Make Money Online