Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm Speaking at DeShia's in Van Wert on Saturday, May 3rd!


You are invited to join me at DeShia's, located on U.S. 127 just south of Van Wert, Ohio, this Saturday, when I'll be giving a presentation based on my book, Indoor Plant Decor: The Design Stylebook For Houseplants.  Karen Miller, shop owner, will be serving a delicious luncheon at 11:00, with my presentation to follow.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/098556220X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=098556220X&linkCode=as2&tag=theliteraryworld
While the book I wrote with Jenny Peterson does give basic houseplant care tips, it is more a book on style and using plants with a specific purpose in mind, much as you'd choose other decorating accents for your home.  I'll be helping you learn what style of decorating is uniquely yours and how houseplants can enhance your individual style by way of a fun, interactive quiz and plenty of visual suggestions.

After the luncheon and presentation, I'll be signing books, which Karen will have for sale in her shop. Reservations are required, so invite a friend to go with you and give Karen a call at 419-238-2271 or make your reservations via e-mail at deshia@bright.net.  The meal will be delicious, and I'm pretty sure you'll get some decorating ideas from the presentation.

I'd love to see you there!


0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online