Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2009 Blotanical Awards


The 2009 Blotanical Awards are now open for voting and I am honored that Our Little Acre has been nominated for Best Ohio Blog!

Blotanical is a website that brings together over 1500 garden blogs from around the world. I have discovered so many wonderful writers, photographers and overall great gardeners through Blotanical, and they have taught me a great deal over the last couple of years.

You don't have to be the writer of a garden blog to be a member of Blotanical. If you haven't registered on the site, I urge you to do so and take advantage of this wonderful portal of gardening knowledge. It's garden networking at its very best!

Voting for the awards will end on Tuesday at midnight (EDT), so if you are a member of Blotanical, be sure and visit the
voting page and cast your vote for your favorite garden blogs. If Our Little Acre happens to be the recipient of your vote for Best Ohio blog, I thank you.

To
all who are faithful or occasional readers here, I appreciate that you take the time out of your day to read about what's happening in this little corner of our world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Register for Blotanical here.
Vote for Our Little Acre here.
(Scroll about ¾ of the way down the page to Best Ohio Blog.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



19 comments:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Congratulations Kylee! Good luck to you!

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

I just read your twit so I came to see if you'd been nominated and of course you have been. ;-) Congrats Kylee, well deserved!

Muhammad khabbab said...

congrats!!! best of luck.

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

Congrats Kylee, been and voted.

Dave@The Home Garden said...

Good luck Kylee, you deserve it!

Sweet Home and Garden Carolina said...

Congratulations, Kylee! I think Cathy of Outside In and I are the only Mother-Daughter bloggers nominated for the best blog from Illinois. Good luck !

Gail said...

But of course my dear! You are the best! gail

WiseAcre said...

Congratulations

Bet you're feeling a little hi in the middle about now. Hope you win so you can add the Os.

Barbee' said...

We are not surprised. Good luck!

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Congratulations.... and Good Luck. ~bangchik

Mary Delle LeBeau said...

Congratulations!! And good luck.

MrBrownThumb said...

Congrats and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination! That's fantastic! Good luck!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Good luck!! :)

Connie said...

I was just at Blotanical, where I cast my vote for your lovely little blog. :-)

Rose said...

Congratulations, Kylee! I just cast my votes last night so I wouldn't forget.

I loved your last post on the changing colors. I think you are a little ahead of us in the season, but I see the hints of a few chameleons here, too.

Muum said...

hey! I voted for you, fer sure. I am nominated for the best Utah blog, so help me out! (as if there are THAT many blogs from Utah!)

Jan said...

testing...

Jan said...

Congrats to you, dear Kylee! I wish you all the best, 'cause you deserve it!

blogger templates | Make Money Online