Monday, February 4, 2008

Blotanical! It's All The Rage!



The newest gardening community to hit the blogosphere is Blotanical and has been launched by Stuart Robinson of Gardening Tips 'n' Ideas, "down under" in Australia. He has put a lot of work into this site for the enjoyment of anyone who chooses to participate, whether it be a garden blogger or merely a garden blog reader.


It doesn't matter where you live, because after all, this is the internet. And that's the beauty of it. Bringing avid gardeners and bloggers together in one place makes it easy to get to know other gardeners and share information valuable to all of us. A community like this works because of the enthusiasm of its participating members and the more the merrier.

If you haven't visited Blotanical yet, you really should. You have nothing to lose but the time you'll spend visiting hundreds of garden blogs worldwide.
See you there!

3 comments:

kate said...

Hi Kylee,

Blotanical really is an interesting community - I've discovered some fascinating, new blogs. The only problem is that there are so many blogs, it is hard reading all the posts.

Kylee Baumle said...

Kate ~ I joined Blotanical on 31 March 2007, but never really got active with it until the last couple of months. I'm glad to see it going well! I know what you mean. There are so many excellent blogs and between writing and reading, I spend WAY too much time on here! It's fun, though, and I've learned so very much from all the interesting and knowledgeable gardeners in the blogosphere!

Earth Girl said...

I visited Blotanical last night for the first time and the first thing I looked at was the map to see who was near me. You won!

blogger templates | Make Money Online