Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update


This is just a quick little post to let you know how all my tests came out. Thank you all for remembering me in your thoughts and prayers and for the phone calls, e-mails and comments asking how I was doing. I am really blessed to have such kind and caring friends, near and far!

As I said before, they suspected hyperthyroidism, due to my symptoms. Initial blood tests indicated that was not it, and the Holter monitor results were also normal.
There were other blood tests taken and for the most part, everything is normal, at least for me. (None of us is truly "normal" are we?) I had my follow-up doctor's appointment yesterday and the conclusion is that some medication that I take every day has "worn out its welcome." I agree and had suspected that might be the case. So we are switching to another one and I'm hopeful that will do the trick.

In any case, I'm feeling much better than I was a couple of weeks ago and have hopes that things will continue on the upswing. All in all, life is good!


6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better Kylee.

Barbara said...

I am so glad for you that the results were ok. and you're feeling much better now. And the rest will come too...I'm confident.
Have a good time, Kylee!
Barbara

Robin's Nesting Place said...

I'm so glad that all of your test results came back normal. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were feeling. I'm very glad you gave us an update.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I'm so glad that it was your med and not something more serious. I hope that as time moves forward you continue to feel more and more like yourself.

Hugs,
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Well now, this is good news, very good news Kylee. Glad you're feeling much better and I hope that the new medication will do the trick!

hugs!!!

Jessica said...

so happy to hear you are feeling better:):)

blogger templates | Make Money Online