Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Website For Your Reading Pleasure!


As the colder months are breathing down our necks, and the holidays are edging their way into our periphery, it's the perfect time to hunker down with a good book or two. In most climates, gardening is a three-season endeavor, so we can use the off-season to garden by way of wonderful books.

I love reading. I love gardening. So it was just natural that I create a site that joins both. Gardening by the Book came about as a result of these two loves plus the fact that more and more review copies of gardening books are coming my way. I didn't want Our Little Acre to become something other than what it is, which is more or less a journal of my experiences in our northwest Ohio gardens. Yet, as I said, I love reading and want to share what's been on my bookshelf and what is arriving in my mailbox.

I will still post some book reviews here, but there will be more of them on
Gardening by the Book.



If you're the author or publisher of a book on gardening or a related subject and would like me to review your book, please contact me through my profile here or the contact link on Gardening By the Book.


If you're a reader of Our Little Acre, I urge you to visit my new companion site. It's on Facebook, too!


4 comments:

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

Great idea Kylee. Did you tweet me that you left a comment on RDR? I can't find it, so I hope I'm wrong about that.~~Dee

Diana @ Sweet Fields of Green said...

Congratulations on your new website! I'm looking forward to hearing your input on some of the gardening books out there. I agree, it IS a great idea!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Good idea Kylee. I will look forward to your review posts.

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

Great idea Kylee. I look forward to seeing more about the books you are reading.

blogger templates | Make Money Online